As a electrical Contractors iDi Design has a well established and efficient A CLASS LICENCED electrical contractor department to provide electrical contracting services
We undertake contracting and consultation services. Our projects include popular sectors like Aviation/ Corporate/ Health Care/ Hospitality/ Industrial/ Reatil.
Other projects include hospitals, auditoriums, schools, shopping malls, studios, houses and residential apartments. In collaboration with SCHNIEDER ELECTRICALS and LEGRAND, Residential automation is accomplished which is a widely spreading latest trend. The Services provided by the electrical department are as follows.
- High Voltage power distribution system
- Low voltage power distribution system
- Lighting arrester.
- All types of wiring planning and supervision
- Design and Fabrication of MV panels & Bus Ducts
- Design & Fabrication of Control, AMF, APFC & Synchronising panels
- Erection of HV/MV Panels
- Erection of Bus ducts up to 2500A.
- Termination of HT cables
- LT cable joints (Both flame proof and non flame proof)
- Erection of control panel and wiring
- Erection of 2-pole, 4-pole and 6-pole receiving structure and allied works.
We also undertake projects that engage us in the capacity of a GC(General Contractor) wherein we decide and coordinate all the other agencies/vendors involved.
iDi Design is the most efficient contractors and consultants in the field to electrical installation. We undertake turnkey projects, deals in electric goods, provide consultancy services to the clients in the field of electrical construction, new as well as old.
• Internal / External electrification.
• HT/ LT Work
• Fire Alarm / Detection
• Telephone / EPABX
• Cable TV/ Video Conferencing.
• Data- Structuring and LAN System.
• Security /CC TV / Access – Control.
• DG Sets and AMF Panels.
• Music – System.
• Audio –Video projection System for Conference.
• High – Mast Lighting.
• Power Factor Correction.
• Energy Conservation / Management.
• Motor Control and Power Control Centers.
• Industrial – Automation.